Sign in or
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!
WritersBlock-Online Books, Stories and more
Welcome to Writers Block-- The Online Booksite for the general public.
Please leave your opinion in a thread with your name attached, in letter format.
Become a member and get even better statistics.
Request to be a writer and be allowed to post your own stories!!
For now, only mine will be up, but if your a writer and you want to put your stories up, you have put your name up as a page and put a Biography up. If its not done in a week, you'll be booted from writers privlages till you can prove you'll do it next time, or you'll be banned permanently for infringing on any serious Rules (listed below).
Due to technical difficulties, the Main Chat Room has been disabled from further use. Would any availible administrators please check to see if you can re-add the Chatango ChatBox?
To any members and visitors, if you have any ideas on how to fix it, post a thread please.
1. No serious profanity, nudity, sexual or overly-rude comments.
2. While stories may contain light profanity (darn, heck, jerk, etc.) this does not mean you post threads with ANY profanity, and you must ask permission for medium & heavy profanity.
3. When you post threads, you are asked to put it down in letter format. That doesn't mean you have too. Your asked to.
4. ABSOLUTELY NO TEXTING LANGUAGE. EVER. Smiley faces are okay.
5. Please recheck everything you have written BEFORE posting. I hate-hate-hate-hate grammar and spelling mistakes, and I will rag on you about continued mistakes, accidents or otherwise. Its nothing personal.
6. Writers must fill out the writer application. No exceptions, even for my friends.
7. Please, dear god, be POLITE. Rudeness is, well, rude. I do not tolerate rude or hateful posts. You will be booted, banned, or P.B.
8. Again, keep your rudeness and personal squabbles to yourselfs. Become Members, and message each other hatefully. But keep it off the public pages (which means all of them right now.) And that goes for overly touchy romantic comments as well. There will be NO making out in the chatrooms, forums, threads, etc. Do it on your own time.
9. RP Members must have their characters on their profiles, and its helpful to have them on your chatango profiles as well. Just as a favor to me.
10. Please post SOMETHING when you visit. PLEASE.
11. Be considerate and post everything in ENGLISH. Mixing in german, spanish, russian and japanese is ok, but until everyone starts speaking one universal language, lets keep it on english. Hint: use google translate if you have to.
Moderators' Common Rules:
1. Don't actually change any of my stuff without permission. I don't care if it's editing and spelling&grammar. I really like to know when people change my stories and poems and short stories. I really care.
2. My dear Moderator's, you do have to fill out the writers' form, it is required. If its not done in a week, I've set it up so that I'm notified, I'll boot you right off the writers list, and possibly off membership or ban you if its a severe case. you'll be warned twice, and if you don't fill it out, you get to taste my baby-leather booties.
3. When your writer, you have the chance to write your own stories. This is a privledge, and it can and will be taken away if you violate any Writers Rules.Writers' Common Rules:
1. Ask permission for profanity of any kind to add to your story.
2. I don't care if your a member of my family, or my online family, or any of my friends anywhere, I will boot you for bullying, for not paying attention to the rules (of any kind), and if your a writer/moderator, and especially if your a friend or family, you do have to be kind/courteous to new members/visitors, the only exception is if they were rude first, but you try kindness first, polite but firmness next, and then the boot button. Under no circimstances are you to start bullying, cussing out, being rude or being ignorant to, or starting a (sometimes heated) arguement over anything, to any new, fresh meated-members/visitors. Now, it's a different matter with any older members. Start fights with them all the time, you both know the limitations.3. FOR GODS SAKE. ASK IF YOUR GOING TO ADD ANY SEXUAL CONTENT.This goes for threads, stories, etc. I do allow postings, but ONLY because many writers use references when posting stuff. Everyone else, sexual content is a big, nasty, giant NO.
Latest page update: made by terrastar
, Nov 11 2012, 8:29 AM EST
(about this update
About This Update
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|terrastar||On the Subject of Lemons, Lemon-Limes, and Limes (And Pedo-Bear)||0||Sep 21 2012, 9:40 PM EDT by terrastar|
Thread started: Sep 21 2012, 9:40 PM EDT Watch
Lemons. For those of you who are like, "Lemons? The heck? Isn't that a yellow, sour fruit?" A Lemon, here on the more and yet-more foul internet of wonder, a Lemon (Of Doom) is something like an extremely sexist paragraph/page/pages of nothing but illegitimate making-out. We all, I trust, know that Limes are far more bitter/sour than Lemons? .... I hope we're all smart enough to get it.
To the next sudject. Pedo-Bear (24 is too old.) I accept that Pedo-bear is now a legitimate part of the internet and will allow him to pop up in comments, threads, and short-stories.
Do you find this valuable?
|terrastar||Rp stats||0||Aug 1 2012, 12:59 PM EDT by terrastar|
Thread started: Aug 1 2012, 12:59 PM EDT Watch
The RP and OP rooms will eventually be added in under Roll-Play. These are like the RP free realms. You can RP whatever you want in there, but only with your characters that I have legalized for you. A list will be posted on its own page for it. Do what ever you want in there (sexual and violence are limited during daylight hours. Nighttime is free time.) Be warned I am watching. TFPR is cool, but only as long as HaloPromise says its ok. be warned, I'll ask her myself.
Scratch that, there'll be all the legalization under your names on the RP Legalized Page.
1 out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?
|terrastar||This Is A New Site||0||Jul 31 2012, 3:17 PM EDT by terrastar|
Thread started: Jul 31 2012, 3:17 PM EDT Watch
This is a new site for me to post all my books on. These books are for free, but plagerizing is illegal where I live. There will eventually be an RP and OP channel for guests to interact on, and there will be rules for that later too. No, I'm not letting you run amock, loose like wild bandit on my site, Snarklings. It just won't happen. Also, TFPR members are welcome to visit and to them I love you all, please give your experienced opinions, they will eventually be read and honored.
0 out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?
Showing 3 of 3 threads for this page